- Download the latest build (always the top link in the Downloads section on the right panel of this blog)
- Extract the downloaded zip to any folder - it doesn't have to be the GW2 folder, in fact it's better if it isn't. Just create a folder anywhere and put the contents of the zip in there.
- Run GW2 and log in, make sure the game is running in windowed or windowed fullscreen mode.
- Run GW2TacO.exe
- You're good to go.
Setting up TacO inside the game:
- In the top left menu bar you'll see a new icon, a TacO
- If the icon doesn't line up perfectly with the menu bar then click on it, go into the interface size submenu and change it to match the value you have set in GW2. This is important so things like HP bars will line up on the GW2 interface, and cannot be automated without breaching the EULA, so you need to set it by hand.
- You can move the different TacO windows around by clicking the TacO menu and selecting "Window edit mode". Resizing and moving the windows will be possible that way.
- Once you've moved the TacO windows to convenient locations, turn off "Window edit mode" the same way you enabled it.
- The rest of the TacO setup should be self explanatory through enabling/disabling stuff in the TacO menu
- For some of the features you'll need to create an API key at https://account.arena.net/applications. Currently the "account" and "progression" features of the API keys are used. You can add the API key through the TacO menu.
Have fun :)